Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Party time!

September/October are crazy months for our playgroup birthday parties. Lots and lots of birthdays! With baby Keira arriving this year, we didn't make it to as many of them as we would have liked, but here are a few photos from some of the parties.


I was still pregnant the day of Jacqueline's birthday, and amazing Tanya took Kendall for the day to hang out and play with Jacq all day. LOVE her! It was so nice!
BFF's in their matching dresses (their mommies like to shop at the same places!)



I did make it to Peter Piper Pizza that evening for some festivities for the birthday girl!
Susan and I hoping that OUR babies would have their birthdays that day too! HaHa!

Love this picture of them! Happy 4th Birthday Jacqueline, we love you!


This was taken at Ella's birthday party, which was UNBELIEVABLE. Her mommy Jill put SO much work into the party, it was so fun! Check out more pictures here




Kendall's friend Alexa had a mermaid party!
Kendall hugging Alexa in the pool!

treasure hunt time!


Kendall & Daniel, I have no idea why she is posing like this!


Happy Birthday to all our friends! :)

1 comment: