October has been SUCH a busy month, here are some random pictures from throughout the month that I took:

Kendall loving on her baby sis




Love the ears!





Poor Kendall went crazy being stuck at home while baby Keira was still brand new. I tried to do what I could to keep her occupied, including getting her "moon dough". Which is a COMPLETE waste of money. It's such a mess and falls apart into little pieces. She did have fun with it, but we will stick with regular play dough from now on!

Kendall had "transportation day" at school, where they each brought a vehicle to school and decorated it. Then they had a parade for the mommies! It was SO cute. Of course, princess Kendall was the only one in a motorized vehicle! lol!



My wonderful friends helped me out SO much by taking Kendall to do fun things when I still couldn't manage leaving the house with a newborn. Kendall had so much fun with her friends! And I am so thankful for my wonderful friends!!
Tanya took Kendall to Charlie's birthday party at Enchanted Island and took these pictures:










I love how Kendall makes that same silly pull out her mouth face when she is next to Kiera in like every photo. LOL
ReplyDeleteThose pictures of Keira are so beautiful Kim. You are really getting good with your camera.
ReplyDelete