Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preschool Fall Festival

Every year, Kendall's preschool has a huge Fall Festival. Each family brings a blanket and a picnic lunch, and they have games, a firetruck, prizes, and a huge raffle. It was HUGE! I was so impressed and Kendall had a blast!

Kendall playing the donut game, you have to try to eat the donut without using your hands. It was really hard!










giving the donut game another try! (I think she really just wanted another donut! lol!)

The kids did a performance and sang a bunch of songs. I have no clue why Kendall was facing the wrong direction the whole time though!




She won SO many of the raffle prizes! Here is Kendall with some of her goodies.
This was such a fun event! Keep the October fun rolling!

1 comment:

  1. OMG That looks like such a BLAST!! What a cool Fall Festival! :)

    ReplyDelete